Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone here do the Checetti ballet exams????

I'm in grade 6 checcetti and i wanna know what everyone thinks of it!



Does anyone here do the Checetti ballet exams????opera ticket



No I don't but I have a few friends that do :)



I know that they don't like the theory part of it but they do like all of the jumping exercises and stuff.



I personally do RAD :]



I will ask them what they think of it and post it on here again :)



Does anyone here do the Checetti ballet exams????pacific theater opera theater



Im in level 3. I like it execpt the written part of it.
Okay I just took mine this summer. The key is not on how good your technique is but what your facial expressions are. Like for frappes, there is kind of a spanish mood. Just think about the flavor. My dance teacher likes to use this example, What flavor ice cream are you, then just think of that and make that your facial expression.



Overall I thought the exam was okay. I got HIghly Commended on it so I guess i did pretty well! It mostly depends on the examiner but remember the facial expression is what gives you honors!



Good Luck in your exam and practice hard!
Some of my friends do Checetti, and they like it, but some have switched to other styles.



I am in Grade 5 RAD Ballet, and I enjoy it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd