Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need to learn the 8 ballet body positions fast?!?!?what are they!!?

I need to learn the 8 body positions....I'm pointe and totally forgot them!!!please help me



I need to learn the 8 ballet body positions fast?!?!?what are they!!?globe theater



croise devant = crossed in front



quatrieme devant = the 4th position front



efface (devant) = shaded (in front)



a la seconde = to the 2nd position



croise derriere = crossed in back



ecarte = spread or separated



epaule = over the shoulder



quatrieme derriere = the 4th position back



Go to this site, it will give you the positions and a diagram for each:



http://www.michaelminn.net/andros/index....



I need to learn the 8 ballet body positions fast?!?!?what are they!!?oper opera theater



1st,2nd,4th,5th position,periouette,tomba potaboura,sotasha, relave
this is any easy way to learn how to memorize them....think as if you are a clock and you only have one hand. your standing in teh center. start with croise devont at 11 o clock



quatrieme devant 12



efface (devant) 1



ecarte 1



a la seconde 3



epaule 5



quatrieme derriere 6



croise derriere 7 or 8



this is how i learned them and just came up with an order that works best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd