Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do u feel about ballet flats????

do u think there out of style? last month? totally cute? the number one thing in ur closet?



th8nks 4 answering this, im bored and asking random questions



How do u feel about ballet flats????theatre



They look great and add a touch of class to any outfit. My sister says they are a great option to wearing heels. At the end of the day your feet and ankles don't hurt. An if you participate in sports that's a plus too. I don't think flats will ever go out of style. They look great and keep your feet and ankles from hurting. The perfect shoe for girls, tweens, teens, and ladies.



How do u feel about ballet flats????opera music opera theater



I love flats. They are comfy shoes that add a touch of class to any oufit.
nope they're still fashionable! plus, they're comfy and cute :)



my red satin ballet flats from urban outfitters are one of my favourite pairs of shoes
no they are not out of style but i don't like them, you shouldn't wear them unless you are too tall
i think theyre really cute and add a little style to your outfit! my favorite flats were these like silver juicy couture%26lt;3 ones, but they totally dont sell them anymore
they are still fashionable and so comfortable
Flats will never go out of style. They are the perfect shoe! you can dress them up or down and they are comfortable. I also love them because I am tall and I like to wear nice cute shoes that don't add any extra height!
Flats are fabulas and still in of course, they can be a complete pain though when it rains, because then they get dirty and discoloured.
Out?! no not at all!



they add to your outfit, comfortable and could be very chic!!
I think they ar rreally cute! I have these really cute black ones. But I usualy wear Converses, they are really popular here! ^_^
I think thay look fantastic and cute.
flats are very cute when they are paired with the right types of clothing.
i luv ballet flats, i wear them all the time-with a pretty girly top, geargus knee lenght skirt and ballet flats is soo pretty together...
personally, i don't like flats... but if you are tall, and doesn't want to look very tall, then it's recommended...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd