Thursday, December 10, 2009

What grade are you in ballet?

grade 6



What grade are you in ballet?paramount theater



I did ballet from when I was 11 until i was almost 18 and because i was a student of the British Association of Teachers of Dancing we did grades every other year in the years when we didn't do grades we did medals so in Grades I was on 2 and medals i had just barely passed silver and I was going to have to resit it



What grade are you in ballet?theatre opera theater



Grade number 7... i'm not that great at it, but I try my hardest to do it and alot of the gracefulness and insipration comes out of me!!
I do RAD - Royal Academy of Dance.



I'm in Grade 8 and also I'm doing the Majors system so I'm in Advanced 1 then.



=] I love ballet =]
I studied Vaganova, we didnt assign grades
Is there like a losers grade???!!!??? I was just very BORED. I know ballet is always a good start and every dancer should take some classes but it gets boriiiinnnnggg after a while. Thank goodness I quitd
My school teaches Vaganova method, so there aren't grades, there are levels. Pre Ballet 1-Level 7. I am 11 and in Level 4 and 5. In jazz, the levels are Jazz 1-Jazz 5. I am in Jazz 3 and 4, and during the summer, I will start Jazz 5, and I will also be in the most advanced section in my school, the Young Artists Ballet School.
grade 2 istd but i only started on wednesday and i am 13 so

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd