Thursday, December 10, 2009

I got a pair of ballet flats from AE. I love them, but they don't cover my toes all the way. Is

I got a pair of natural colored socks for when I wear them with jeans. But if I wear them with leggings, and the bottoms of my toes are showing, is that really tacky?



I got a pair of ballet flats from AE. I love them, but they don't cover my toes all the way. Is that tacky?violin



OMG! i tryed those on! they are sooo cute. I tryed them on in a purpilish color. They have a bow on top. I really wanted them until i tryed them on. I agree. They show your toes too much I thought it was tacky so i didnt get them. Another girl who also tryed them on said they didnt look right too. I would return them and get a diffrent style:)



www.ae.com



I got a pair of ballet flats from AE. I love them, but they don't cover my toes all the way. Is that tacky?chinese theater opera theater



No...toe cleavage is HOT!!



http://www.whatcelebswear.com/component/...
If your toes weren't yello and full of toe jam, it wouldn't be tacky.
I've had this problem before. While I'm not sure what the standards are, I personally don't like it but I'm sure lots of people have the same problem so it's probably okay.



I usually wear mine with jeans or depending on your style you could put a funky color pair of tights under your leggins..thats what I do sometimes.
If I try on a pair of shoes and have toe cleavage displayed, I won't buy them.
i dont think its tacky. i actually think that kinds of cute. dont worry about it.
i had a pair of heels that did that and i wasn't sure what i thought about it. if it bothers you i wouldn't wair them but i read in vouge that its not tacky, its sexy. you make the call
No way---toe cleavage is cute! UNLESS, you are saying that you are wearing them with socks and the socks show.... then no-way.
a lot of flats have some of your toes showing..i have some from maurices and it shows my toes...dont worry about it...if you like them it doesnt matter it isnt tacky either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd