Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need to find some good Ballet Combinations and I cant find any?

Hilary I know the perfect place where can find great ballet variations, with a click of a mouse and some movements of fingers on a keyboard. :)



www.youtube.com.



They have a fantastic variety of variations! :)



I need to find some good Ballet Combinations and I cant find any?ballet



Glissade, Assembl茅, sisone (padaboorae) Soutenu and repeat the opposite direction. It's one of the most popular combinations. ()=I had no idea how to spell that one.



I need to find some good Ballet Combinations and I cant find any?globe theater opera theater



Just use the ones you do at your studio or make up your own.
Watch these links on youtube of my ballet school, PROFESSIONAL BALLET SCHOOL



http://youtube.com/watch?v=dz1eGnJL0fA



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ac9ilui...



These are both on pointe to let you know.
do you mean like barre and center combinations or classical variations.



Barre and center combinations are best to be made up to correspond with the music... its really not that hard, and that way you know what you can do



variations~youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd