Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am looking for a ballet song, quite famous can anyone help me?

tell me what it is called. slow and soft... any ideas?



I am looking for a ballet song, quite famous can anyone help me?events



Nutcracker suite...swan lake...more details would help- even where you heard it or what the typical costumes look like when it's playing.



I am looking for a ballet song, quite famous can anyone help me?home theatre opera theater



Ummm. OK...



There's the famous part from swan lakehttp://youtube.com/watch?v=1ea90L91eZk



giselle?



bayadere?
there are songs from



nutcraker



swanlake



don quixote



paquita



giselle



they all have good music some slow look through those if u can't find any email me on



naomib-g@hotmail.com



hope this helps
swan lake, nutcracker,



Kissing you- Romeo and julliet .V.good



hope this helped xx
try the waltz or something by tzcoflsy (sp)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd