Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it too late to start ballet? i'm 12 yrs. old...?

no i dont think you are too young to start ballet i actually think that this age is really good to start off.Actually 12 years young is not too old its pretty young.



Hope you make your decision :]



Is it too late to start ballet? i'm 12 yrs. old...?amc theatre



you are only 12 years old.... that's young!....



start taking lessons and dance dance dance...



ballet is gorgeous.



i studied many many years ago.



Is it too late to start ballet? i'm 12 yrs. old...?symphony opera theater



Im 14, been dancing for 7 years... if you have the love... interest..., you'll do fine! :)
It is never too late to start ballet. It's something you can do forever.
I started when I was 3 and I quit ballet when I was 16 (Grade 7). I guess it's not too late but do check with your local dance school and see if there's any requirements or age limit!
Nope, if it's something you really want to pursue, go for it!! Your never to old to try new things! Have fun!
No, totally go for it!



I'm 17 and I'm planning on starting ballet (which I haven't done since I was 5) once the summer is over, so you're not the latest starter!
go for it! if you enjoy doing something, and aren't afraid to work hard, age doesn't matter. more power to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd